1. What is the hourly rate?
Current Hourly rates are based on the event type. For more info visit CLICK HERE
2. How do i book?
Booking is a Fast & Simple 3 step process.
1. Answer a brief online Questionnaire
2. Sign a 1 page Event Contract.
3. Use your Payment method of choice for a 50% deposit that holds your date.
3. Do you travel?
Yes. I am a Mobile DJ. I travel to select cities in the Southern California area. A travel fee is associated
4. What type of equipment do you have?
You can check out my full setup HERE
5. How much is the deposit?
Deposits are 50% of the total amount. The deposit guarantees that your date is secure. The other 50% is due upon arrival the day of your event.
6. What is the refund policy?
All deposits are non-refundable but they are transferrable to another date. Any Emergency cancellations/no shows by DJ-Smoove will result in a 100% refund.
7. How do i cancel a booking?
Please try contact DJ-Smoove at least 7 days prior to your event to cancel.
8. Is there a Referral program?
Absolutely. All referrals that lead to a Booking, paid in full, will receive a 15% referral fee of the total package amount!
9. How do i join your Network Partners list?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about Network Partners
10. Are you insured?
Yes. I have liability & SAM insurance.
11. What genre's of music do you play?
Hip-Hop, Pop, EDM, Trap, Drill, R&B, Reggae, Afro Beats, Reggaeton, Jazz, Country, Banda, Nortenas, Cumbias, Salsa, Merengue, Rock en Espanol, Corridos, 2010s, 2000s, 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's or whatever your prefer.
12. Where do i send music to?
Email music to: email@example.com